Selecting The Right Air Nozzle
EXAIR manufactures a wide selection of Air Nozzles and Jets, which are divided into two groups. The first group includes Air Nozzles and Jets that deliver force up to 22 ounces (624 grams) and are suitable for most applications. The second group includes Air Nozzles that produce high force up to 23 lbs (10.43 kg) where additional reach and force are required.
- Type 303 Stainless Steel- high temperatures and corrosive environments. Max temp 800°F (426°C)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel- high temperatures, corrosive environments, and mechanical wear. Max temp 1000°F (538°C)
- Brass- general purpose applications. Max temp 400°F (204°C)
- Zinc aluminum alloy- general purpose applications. Max temp 250°F (121°C)
- PEEK- replaces metals in harsh environments. Off ers chemical resistance, non-marring. Max temp 320°F (160°C)